Families with several children can benefit from discounts when purchasing 3- to 15-day passes (Snow Deal), and the ENGADINcard 365 and PIZcard 365 (for locals) annual passes. The discounts also apply to the multi-year ENGADINcard 365 and the multi-day Hiking Pass.
Discounts for families:
- Applicable to 3- to 15-day passes (Snow Deal), annual passes and 3-year passes (ENGADINcard 365, PIZcard 365) that have the same period of validity.
- The parent or parents (or the grandparent or grandparents) pay the official rate.
- The oldest child up to 17 years of age pays the child or adolescent rate as appropriate.
- The second child up to 17 years of age receives a 30% discount on the child or adolescent rate as appropriate.
- There is no charge for any additional children up to the age of 17.
ID requirements: to buy a family ticket, you must present a valid family ID or valid personal IDs or passports at the ticket office. This form must be filled in online and certified by the municipality where the family resides.
Up until the day before their 13th or 18th birthday (whichever applies), young guests can buy the annual pass at a cheaper rate (children’s rate or adolescent rate respectively).
Winter 2023/2024, prices
Winter 23/24 Adults Adolescents Children Day pass CHF 38.00 CHF 32.50 CHF 24.00 Half-day pass* CHF 31.50 CHF 26.00 CHF 19.50 2 days CHF 71.50 CHF 61.00 CHF 44.00 3 days CHF 93.00 CHF 82.00 CHF 62.00 4 days CHF 115.00 CHF 102.00 CHF 75.50 5 days CHF 134.00 CHF 119.00 CHF 89.50 6 days CHF 152.00 CHF 133.50 CHF 102.00 7 days CHF 170.00 CHF 150.00 CHF 114.00
Ski instructor passes
Snow sports instructors with a recognised certification document can get 33% off the ski pass.
Requirements for this ticket type
Switzerland: snowboarding instructor/ski instructor with the level Instructor or FA/BF/Swiss Snow Pro with a valid FK stamp or one from the previous year (the FK stamp is valid for two years)
Other countries: ID card with a valid ISIA, IVSI, or MoU stamp
In cooperation with Snowcare, we are able to offer you the opportunity to purchase the Snowcare Gold insurance service for CHF 5 per day in addition to your ski pass.
- Search and rescue costs
- Ambulance and helicopter transport costs
- Emergency medical care costs
- Medical repatriation
- Provision of a driver
For multiple-day passes of two days or more: Reimbursement of the costs of any unused ski pass, rental equipment and ski lessons as a result of an accident suffered by the insured person or a person close to the insured person.
For further details, see the Snowcare Terms and Conditions.